Maison de Labbé
1 bis rue Labbé
The chambre d’hôte La Maison Labbé is located in Meursault, a little Burgundian village, which is easily accessible via the main transportation means.
- The village is located 8 km from Beaune, take the direction of Chalon sur Saône via the RD 974
- The village is located 25 km from Chalon-sur-Saône, take the RD 906 towards Chagny/Paris, then drive towards Beaune via the RD 974
- Via the motorway, take the A6 towards Beaune, then the exit Beaune centre-ville, Hospices de Beaune. Finally, take the RD 974 towards Chalon-sur-Saône. Or take the motorway A6 towards Chalon-sur-Saône, exit Chalon nord then towards Beaune via the RD 906 and take the RD 974 in Chagny.
- The SNCF train station of Meursault is located 2 km from the village. There is a service by the TER, Dijon / Mâcon line, point of sale at the Meursault tourist board, 9 place de l’hôtel de ville.
- The SNCF train station of Beaune is located 8 km from the village; there is a service by the major lines Dijon / Lyon, Beaune / Paris, Strasbourg / Nice.
Transportation of the urban community "Beaune, Côte et Sud", from the SNCH train station of Beaune and other stops in the centre of the town, line 20 towards Nolay / Chagny.
- The Dijon Bourgogne airport is located 50 km from Meursault; there is a daily service by Air France from several French cities.